Monday 15 September 2014

.Nur Adra Solehah Binti Ahmad Shahir.

Assalamualaikum...

Alhamdulillah.. 10th September 2014, 11.50am, my baby girl was safely born at Putrajaya Hospital, weighting 3.68kg :).. Nur Adra Solehah binti Ahmad Shahir..

You have no idea how happy I was during our skin-to-skin session in the OT room.. Her chubby hands made her look so healthy and well fed during her days in my tummy haha..

Being at the hospital for 3 days were the most stressful days of my life.. Not because of the hospitality but because I couldnt breastfeed Adra cause my milk wouldnt come out :(.. But Alhamdulillah the nurses topup her with formula milk.. And Alhamdulillah sgt2, after Kak Mah massaged my breast, milk just kept coming :).. Rezeki Adra lambat skit tp Alhamdulillah, plenty :)..

About Putrajaya Hospital.. I would recommend it to my sisters if one day its their turn to start a family :).. Im all satisfied and happy with the environment, hospitality and the foods too!!! And it didnt even cost me more then RM1k, since me and Sahey are not government workers :).. Alhamdulillah again.. Rezeki anak-anak :)..

Thank you Allah swt for easing everything for me :)..

No comments: