Tuesday 17 December 2013

.Acid Reflux.

Everytime I'm feeding Taufiq, he's in a really fussy and miserable mood. A very familiar mood! One that I've been through more than twice. Acid reflux.

So I Google if its possible for infants to get acid reflux and there you have it! Its a common thing! And the symptoms matches most of what Taufiq is going through :'(...

If I cant handle the pain of it, I cant imagine an infant going through such painful moment.. Its like on heart attack and death is just a minute away :'(.. I always Mengucap when it happens cause I've set my mind for the worse. Atleast I am able to take medicine and control my body but a 2 month old infant knows nothing and cant take anything.. Ya Allah :'(.. Sesungguhnye Kau Maha Penyembuh...

Ya Allah, Kau angkat lah segala jenis penyakit and kesakitan dari anakku Ya Allah.. :'(.. Aku xsanggup tgk die nages menahan sakit :'(.. Aamiin aamiin aamiin Ya Rabbal Alamin..

No comments: