Monday, 4 March 2019

,The "Charmed" Ones.

 This isn't really a dream about the CHARMED from that TV series but it was about me, Billa and Noni. Mom's first batch.

​
We were in this house (supposedly ours) and there were full of high stoned people! You can't even tell if they were humans or fucking zombies.
​
So yea, mom and dad left us a note with 3 keys. They said to find the locks to these keys and we will find our share of will. We found em all. And inside were all cash! THOUSANDS! In chests.
​
And then a catering van came. We asked our maid who ordered catering? She said it was for our Wedding, today! And we were puzzled. Before any of us could say anything, I told my sisters to back away cause I smelt death in the van. And when the back door of the van opened, 2 men had 5 zombies held captive and chained. And these zombies were just staring deep at us 3. 
​
And that's all I can remember.
Since the dream involved zombies, I wonder if those humans in our house were really humans or, Zombies???
​
I can assure you, this dream is all thanks to Taufiq and Sahey for having Zombie movie marathon on every off day! Its already infected my dream!

No comments: